In last week's post "100 Brilliant Quotes from 100 Brilliant Minds" I asked you to send me a quote that motivates you personally. I repeated that request earlier today in my free weekly newsletter. Here's what's come in so far.
- "If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change."
- "Practice might not make you perfect, but it's bound to make you better."
- "The first step to becoming more successful is changing the way you think about failure."
- "To realize your dreams, you must stay awake."
- "It is amazing what you can accomplish if you do not care who gets the credit."
Those are great quotes to be sure, but I think we can do better, so I'm turning this into a real competition.
You have three ways to enter this competition (it's not really a contest):
- Leave the quote as a comment to this post.
In about a week, I'll everyone a chance to vote on which "words of wisdom" you like the best. Whoever submits the most popular quote gets the personalized cartoon and (if you so choose) interviewed for this blog!