"You can do it!"
When's the last time someone said that to you? In the daily grind of sales, you may not receive words of motivation from your managers often, as they can get pushed to the wayside as calls and meetings pile up. That's why I want to let you know that I am here to be your personal cheerleader (with the help of 18 wonderful thinkers).
Today is the day you succeed in connecting with that hard-to-reach prospect. Today is the day you close that particularly complex deal. Today is the day you go from being a good manager to a great one.
Today is the day ... so grab your cup of coffee and check out these funny/true/motivational quotes!
1) "People often say that motivation doesn't last. Well, neither does bathing - that's why we recommend it daily." - Zig Ziglar
2) "Sales are contingent upon the attitude of the salesman - not the attitude of the prospect." - W. Clement Stone
3) "Being good in business is the most fascinating kind of art. Making money is art and working is art and good business is the best art." - Andy Warhol
4) "Always do your best. What you plant now, you will harvest later." - Og Mandino
5) "Everyone lives by selling something." - Robert Louis Stevenson
6) "Develop success from failures. Discouragement and failure are two of the surest stepping stones to success." - Dale Carnegie
7) "Challenges are what make life interesting and overcoming them is what makes life meaningful." - Joshua J. Marine
8) "Action is the foundational key to all success." - Pablo Picasso
9) "If you are not taking care of your customer, your competitor will." - Bob Hooey
10) "The golden rule for every businessman is this: Put yourself in your customer's place." - Orison Swett Marden
11) "Hire character. Train skill." - Peter Schutz
12) "The best leaders are those most interested in surrounding themselves with assistants and associates smarter than they are. They are frank in admitting this and are willing to pay for such talents." - Antos Parrish
13) "Be patient with yourself. Self-growth is tender; it’s holy ground. There’s no greater investment." - Stephen Covey
14) "The secret of joy in work is contained in one word - excellence. To know how to do something well is to enjoy it." - Pearl Buck
15) "Nothing is really work unless you would rather be doing something else." - J.M. Barrie
16) "Without a customer, you don’t have a business - all you have is a hobby." - Don Peppers
17) "To be most effective in sales today, it's imperative to drop your 'sales' mentality and start working with your prospects as if they've already hired you." - Jill Konrath