9. In case you can’t read it, it says, “Never forget who you are.” Don’t let someone change you into someone you don’t want to be. Know your morals, know what you believe in, and stay true to yourself.
10. This is a great quote for a lot of reasons, but what it reminds me of is to stay classy.
11. EVERYONE is a princess. If no one has ever told you you’re a princess, I’m telling you now. You’re a princess. Princesses have responsibilities though, so always wear your invisible crown and make sure you’re doing as a princess should.
12. You don’t have to follow the crowd. Do what you know is right, even when it is hard- ESPECIALLY when it is hard.
13. This blew my mind when I read it. Think about it, God gives us so many gifts and blessings, and sometimes we don’t even think to take one second a day to thank him.
14. One of my biggest pet peeves is when people tell other people they can’t do something. YOU CAN. It may be hard, it may take years and years of work, but you can do anything.
16. Use your talents and your intelligence and live whole-heartedly.
17. Remember each day to stop and smell the roses. Life is beautiful, and so are you.
18. We all go through rough times. Don’t give up. Always look at the positive in all negatives.
19. You might be the best natural athlete in the world, but if you don’t make the right choices on when to pass the ball or when to shoot, you won’t be known as the best athlete in the world.
20. Yes, there is a lot that is wrong in our world today. Don’t lose faith! You have the opportunity to change the world.