As a new entrepreneur or small business owner, you might notice yourself feeling discouraged and uninspired at times when things don’t go as well as you planned or hoped. Every successful entrepreneur has felt this way at some point or another along the way.
If you want to ultimately be successful as an entrepreneur though, you can’t let these feelings of doubt or lack on inspiration prevent you from working toward your goals.
Need a boost of inspiration to kick yourself back into high gear? Read through these top 50 inspiration quotes for entrepreneurs. They’ll help get you back into the right frame of mind and back on the right path toward achieving your business goals.
- “The way to get started is to quit talking and start doing.” — Walt Disney
- “Don’t limit yourself. Many people limit themselves to what they think they can do. You can go as far as your mind lets you. What you believe, remember, you can achieve.” — Mary Kay Ash
- “Your most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learning.” — Bill Gates
- “Waiting for perfect is never as smart as making progress.” — Seth Godin, Author
- “When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it.” — Henry Ford
- “Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life.” — Steve Jobs
- “I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.”— Maya Angelou
- “If you do what you’ve always done, you’ll get what you’ve always gotten.” — Tony Robbins
- “It’s not about ideas. It’s about making ideas happen.” — Scott Belsky
- “Before you dismiss a beginner’s work, remember how much you sucked when you started. You probably sucked worse, actually.” — Jason Fried
- “There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work and learning from failure.” – Colin Powell
- “The biggest risk is not taking any risk… In a world that changing really quickly, the only strategy that is guaranteed to fail is not taking risks.” – Mark Zuckerberg
- “Eventually all things fall into place. Until then, laugh at the confusion, live for the moments, and know everything happens for a reason.” – Albert Schweitzer
- “The art of leadership is saying no, not yes. It is very easy to say yes.” — Tony Blair
- “Become the kind of leader that people would follow voluntarily; even if you had no title or position.” — Brian Tracy
- “Management is doing things right; leadership is doing the right things.” — Peter Drucker
- “The secret of leadership is simple: Do what you believe in. Paint a picture of the future. Go there. People will follow.” — Seth Godin
- “When I’m old and dying, I plan to look back on my life and say ‘wow, that was an adventure, ’ not ‘wow, I sure felt safe.” — Tom Preston-Werner
- “Embrace what you don’t know, especially in the beginning, because what you don’t know can become your greatest asset. It ensures that you will absolutely be doing things different from everybody else.” — Sara Blakely
- “Risk more than others think is safe. Dream more than others think is practical.” — Howard Schultz