The star's very public transformation has inspired and touched the hearts of her fans all over the world.
Here are some of the most inspirational things she's said since making her debut as a woman.
1. "Everybody has challenges in dealing with life. I’m so happy after such a long struggle."
Caitlyn Jenner has opened up about her 'uncomfortable' life [CaitlynJenner.com]
2. "Learn from those who have walked the path before you."
Caitlyn Jenner opened up in the second trailer for her new series [E!]
3. "Let’s live our true selves and make a positive difference while doing it."
Caitlyn Jenner has struggled with her identity for years [Wenn]
4. "Let us all trust ourselves, hold our heads up high, and be amazing."
Caitlyn can hold her head up high now [Wenn]
5. "I'm doing this to live. I'm not doing this so I can hit off the women's tee."
Caitlyn has been open about her battle[E!]
6. "Pain is kind of for me, part of the pain of being me . . . this is what you get for being who you are. Just take the pain."
The transgender star is open about why she is making I Am Caitlyn [E!]
7. "If I were lying on my deathbed and had kept this secret and never did anything about it, I would be lying there saying, 'You just blew your entire life. You never dealt with yourself, ' and I don't want that to happen."
Caitlyn Jenner with her family [Caitlyn Jenner/Instagram]
8. "You don't go out and change your gender for a television show."
Caitlyn stood with a group of transgender women [Caitlyn Jenner/Twitter]
9. "If you have a list of 10 reasons to transition, sex would be number 10."