- “The Price of My Soul” by Bernadette Devlin, Irish civil rights leader.
6. “The vote means nothing to women. We should be armed.”
- Who else but the formidable Edna O’Brien.
7. “What pisses me off is when I’ve got seven or eight record company fat pig men sitting there telling me what to wear.”
- Sinead O’Connor.
8. “Above all else, deep in my soul, I’m a tough Irishwoman.”
- Actress, Maureen O’Hara.
9. “The usual masculine disillusionment is discovering that a woman has a brain.”
– Margaret Mitchell, Author of "Gone With the Wind".
10. “I asked a man in prison once how he happened to be there and he said he had stolen a pair of shoes. I told him if he had stolen a railroad he would be a United States Senator.”